I really love reading the book of Psalms. No matter the situation, God seems to appear/move just in the nick of time. He always knows what to say, how to get my attention. He's my best friend. I don't have to worry about whether or not He has good intentions of His thoughts toward/about me. He makes sure I know and won't let me forget. Thoughtful. I can always call Him, no matter where I am or how late/early in the day or night. He proves Himself daily to be loyal and faithful. My true love. I can always count on Him to be there and hear my heart and mind. He talks back, too, and I love it. :) He keeps all of His promises and always lives up to His word. He's jealous for me. He wants my heart, not to abuse it. My Father, my best friend, my redeemer, the greatest love of my life wants to protect and nurture and strengthen my heart. He wants to build it up for His perfect love's purpose: to light up the world with His love. <3
...
...
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment